John depass Gratitude list
The most important things in My life!
What you focus on grows. If you take the time to think and talk about the things that you are most grateful for in your life those things will grow. You can grow anything you want in your life with your attention and focus!
- I am most grateful for my life. For the breath of life in my lungs. For the continuous pumping of my heart. This is the gift of life. Thank you! Thank you for my senses with which I can experience my world. Thank you for the experiences and the understanding I have gained from them. This is the gift of my life. I am grateful for the joy and the sorrow as I realize this is the way I learn and evolve. Thank you for my body, my mind, my emotions my consciousness. My arms, my legs, my eyes, my ears and my nose. Without my body I could not experience this physical world. I am grateful for my time in my physical body to experience sensation, emotion, feeling, inside the physical world. Our human life is a great gift. A wonderful experience and playground for our higher self. I love my life. I love myself. I love the energy of life within me. My health and vigor is something that is natural and inside of me. I am grateful for that vibrant energy that is within us. That energy is me. I love me!
- I am grateful for my wife. I am grateful that she has stayed with me through “thick and thin.” I am so thankful that she stayed with me when I did not deserve it. I am grateful that she stayed with me when I was not loving her as well as I should. I am grateful that I can learn how to love better. I am grateful that I can learn to feel love fully with her. I am excited to learn how to remove all my personal stumbling blocks regarding love with her. Love without condition is our nature. A capacity we have all forgotten. I realize that my primary partner is the gift of the universe that I have been given to experience physical and emotional love. I am excited to feel and learn the capacity of human love. I am grateful to know what the capacity of passion is. That idea is exciting to me. I am grateful to encourage her to feel and experience it too. I am excited to learn more my self from inspiring her. I am happy and excited to learn whatever I need to grow in any way I need to love to my human capacity. I am happy and excited to apply what I learn from each physical loving experience into the rest of my life. I am excited to learn what my limited thoughts, ideas are regarding love. I am happy and excited to overcome those. I am grateful for this opportunity to learn how to love fully and apply it in all aspects of my life. I am excited to live a life of love. To love my entire life and all that is in it. My relationship is my number one opportunity to learn how to share love with others.
- I am grateful for each of my children. I am grateful for my first born who I think first awakened me to the possibility of so much more from life with regards to loving. I am grateful to my first for being the biggest reason for me staying married in our early years. I am grateful for my 2nd as she seems to bring out the most in my wife. I am grateful for the understanding I gain of my wife from her. I am motivated and inspired by my two daughters to know how to treat a women with respect. Watching them both grow into young ladies has taught me so much about women, about my wife. I am grateful for that. The have taught me how to love and teach to the level of my best self. I am grateful for the desire they both put inside of me to be a better parent. I am grateful for my son for our communication. For our deep understanding of each other as men. I am excited to see how we grow together as he has a passion for sport that is potentially greater than mine. I am happy and excited to help him move forward in his life. I am grateful for the responsibility of my children they force me to produce at a higher and higher level. To grow personally and financially to support them. I am grateful for how that helps me grow as a person. I am grateful for the challenge that the responsibility of children makes in my life. I see how that pushes me forward and I see the value. Thank you to the universe and to my children for coming into and being in my life.
- I am happy for all my secondary relationships with my father, siblings and friends. I am grateful for the opportunity to share fully with them what I have learned in my life. I look forward to having more opportunities to do that at another time in my life. I am grateful for the time and energy my father, my siblings and my friends has had on my life.
- I am grateful for my career. For a job that I love. I am grateful that this desire was placed in my heart. I am grateful that it motivates me and inspires me to be better. I am so grateful that I want to be the best in the world at it. I am so grateful that it pulls me forward. I am so grateful for all the endless opportunity it provides to communicate and grow. I am so grateful for all the people and information and experiences that it offers me. I am so excited to fully apply my full loving, peaceful, happy self to my career. I am so excited to see the results of becoming whole inside my job and interacting with others in a way that fully raises my energy and theirs.
- I am so grateful for the other souls on this planet that I can one day contribute more too. I am excited to see what happens to my life as I can contribute more to others in this world. I am happy and excited to see what that means for feeling full-filament in my life. I am so excited to see what giving fully to our needed world will mean for my life. I am excited to know and grow into whatever I can to give whatever I can to this world.
- I am so happy and excited to travel this globe and see and hear and smell and feel the full capacity of the human experience. I am grateful for the planet we live on and all the mystery and experience it offers.
- I am so happy for my home, my car, my studio, my financial situation, my freedom and opportunity. All of it I realize is such a wonderful gift.